Limited time only!
Used ULS 150 watt PLS6.150 Dual Laser SuperSpeed
High throughput. High Quality. No Compromise.
This Universal Laser Systems PLS6.150DSS was used as a demo unit in a showroom with only 20 hours of operation. Featuring dual 75 watt air-cooled metal-tube lasers for a combined total of 150 watts of power, Universal's patented SuperSpeed technology, cutting table, and many more features, this workhorse of a machine is designed and built for the most demanding applications requiring maximum productivity.
Dual ULS 75 Watt Quick Change™ Laser Cartridges
Dual patented, air-cooled metal laser cartridges with integrated red dot pointer, cross platform compatibility (can be used on any Universal Laser Systems Platform), and Permalign™ no alignment installation for easy upgradeability. For a combined 150 watts of laser power.
This patented, state-of-the art technology drastically improves engraving throughput by focusing two separate laser beams through the same lens, allowing them to act independently and reduce the number of passes by a half. This results in images that can be produced rapidly while maintaining a very high level of quality.
Universal Control Panel (UCP)
This control interface is intuitive, easy to use, and powerful. Simply upload the design file through the driver or upload feature, select the material from the Material Database, and press "Start". The Database automatically calculates the optimized laser settings, and provides a run-time estimate. No more wasting time and materials dialing in settings!
- Work Surface Area (W x H): 32" x 18" (813 x 457 mm)
- Maximum Part Size (WxHxD): 37 x 23 x 9 in (940 x 584 x 229 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (WxHxD): 44 x 39 x 36 in (1118 x 991 x 914 mm)
- Motorized Z-Axis Lifting Capacity: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Lens Kit: Focus Lens 2.0
- Laser Platform Interface Panel: Keypad and LCD display shows current file name, laser power, engraving speed, PPI and run time.
- Computer Requirements: Requires dedicated PC with Windows® 7/8/10, 32/64 bit and one available USB port (2.0 or higher).
- Cabinet style: free standing
- Approximate Weight: 345 lbs (156 kg)
- Power Requirements: 220V-240V/15A
- Exhaust Requirements: internal or external exhaust required; Two 4 in (102 mm) ports 500 CFM @ 6 in static pressure (850 m3/hr at 1.5 kPa).
Machine: Used 150 Watt Universal Laser Systems CO2 Laser
Model: 150 Watt PLS6.150DSS
Manufactured: Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Usage: Demo Unit- Used less than 20 hours
Includes: (2) 75 Watt Laser Cartridges, SuperSpeed™, downdraft cutting table, standard air assist
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Platform and Cartridges
Payments: Cash, Check, Wire Transfer
Stock Number: 20-1963
Serial Number: 7524
Additional Options: New Rotary/Cylindrical Fixture $1715.00; 1 Touch Laser Photo $195.00
plus shipping and optional training
Hurry before it's gone!